Fluffing is a term commonly used in the junk removal industry, and it refers to the practice of intentionally filling a truck with less junk than it can actually accommodate to make it appear full. This tactic is used by some companies to maximize the cost to the client.
As a customer, it’s important to be aware of this practice and avoid falling prey to it. It’s essential to hire a reliable and trustworthy junk removal service that won’t engage in fluffing. That’s where City Junk Services comes in. We never fluff our trucks, and we make sure that we use the space efficiently to ensure that you get the best value for your money.
In fact, we go the extra mile by breaking down items where possible to fit more into the truck. This way, we can ensure that we are providing the best value for money in junk removal in North and West Vancouver.
here is a list of some of the items that City Junk Services picks up:
- Household junk: Appliances, furniture, mattresses, electronics, etc.
- Yard waste: Branches, leaves, soil, and other outdoor waste
- Construction debris: lumber, drywall, tiles, and other materials
- Estate cleanouts: Removing clutter, furniture, and other items from homes
- Hoarding cleanouts: Helping clients remove unwanted items from their homes while being sensitive to their needs
- Office and commercial junk removal: Cleaning out offices, retail spaces, and other commercial properties
- Recycling: Sorting out and recycling appropriate items to reduce landfill waste
No matter what type of junk you need to be removed, City Junk Services has the experience and equipment to get the job done quickly and efficiently. We take pride in our commitment to providing top-quality service, and our team of experienced professionals is always ready to help you get rid of your junk.
Don’t let fluffing catch you off guard – choose City Junk Services for honest, reliable, and efficient junk removal.